FW: The 56 TR3 That is a 55

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: The 56 TR3 That is a 55
From: "Phil Pattengale" <phil@pattengale.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:20:07 -0400
Received this from a visitor to my website.   I can't help him, but I
thought I'd forward his query to the list.  Please respond directly to him!

Cheers,

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}
56 TR3  - TS11820-L  {Dad's}
56 TR3  - TS9169-LO {Anyone seen this car? - Last seen in Missouri in 1964}
phil@pattengale.org
http://www.pattengale.org