CPTC Web Site Picture

To: "Triumph Mail List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CPTC Web Site Picture
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:07:35 -0400
Cc: "John Krause" <jktr250@comcast.net>, "English, Dave \(web page\)" <TR6-74@comcast.net>
Recently the Central PA Triumph Club held our club Summer Picnic 2003 at
Allenberry Resort (a long standing tradition) and as one of the activities
our club member, Doug Nicotera, from JPL Productions, did a panoramic photo
shoot of all our attendees with their cars.  It is on our website, and it is
a must-see at www.cptc.org.  Go to the recent event page, click on CPTC
Summer Picnic, and then scroll down to the last picture and click on this
and then click on the picture again on the new page.  May take a bit of time
to download for those on standard modem hook-up, but well worth the wait.

On another matter, those of you whose club's have web pages and we do not
have your link on our links page, please let our web master, Dave English,
know and we will get it up on the page.

Thanks.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA