Shipping from USA to Europe

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping from USA to Europe
From: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:54:28 +0200
I'm looking for a LHD TR for my wife, so the USA is one obvious source, but I
have no idea about the practicality of getting a car from there to here
(Luxembourg).  Does anyone have practical experience or other knowledge of
solid one-stop arrangements to pick up a car in continental US and ship it to
Europe  ?  Which firms has anyone had good or bad experience with, and what
are the likely ballpark costs ?  Are there any exit taxes or other charges in
US (I know about entry taxes here) ?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Pete Logan