Fw: Lucas Seal Beams

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Lucas Seal Beams
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:26:56 -0400
This bulletin is forwarded to me from Andy Mace, just thought it should be
shared info for "Originality" purposes. "FT"
==========
October 23, 1964

SERVICE BULLETIN T-64-35

TO: ALL TRIUMPH DEALERS
Service and Parts Personnel

SUBJECT: LUCAS SEALED BEAM UNITS

Gentlemen:

We will gradually be phasing into new cars equipped in England with the Lucas
7" diameter sealed beam.

This is to confirm that the lens will be marked "Lucas Sealed Beam 2" and the
back of the reflector are the markings "BSB6012 12V 50/44 L.H.D.."

It is also confirmed that these sealed beam units are approved in all states
and the ETL Certificate Number is 38643 dated February 28, 1963 and the
California Approval is Number 8234 dated June 21, 1963.

Very truly yours,
MIDWEST TRIUMPH DISTRIBUTORS, INC.

/s/ William R. Morrow
Service Manager