Subject: Bustin' loose

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Bustin' loose
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:56:32 EDT
R,
See if you can shoot some PB Blaster etc into the clamp and with flat headed
screw driver pry open the clamp a little. Or you might be able to get the
clamp to turn a little on the windshield post to break its rusty grip. Good
replacement clamps aren't the easiest to find so be carefull with yours.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

I apologize for not paying attention in prior discussions, but I need
some help bustin' loose my windshield frame on my TR6.  The driver's
side is loose, but the passenger side doesn't want to cooperate.  Ideas,
options?
Thanks,
R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2