Re: e=bay

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: e=bay
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:37:58 -0400
Cc: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ebay now has a shipping calculator right on line that does USPS and UPS
rates based on weight, type of package, and even adds in a handling
charge that you specify.

This really makes it a lot easier, and the potential bidders can use it
as well.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph