RE: Haven't been getting the digest

To: <ScharfR@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Haven't been getting the digest
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:27:20 -0700
Hi Bob :

> Greetings List-meister:

Unfortunately, our List-meister does not usually read the Triumphs list.
You have a much better chance of being heard if you email directly to
mjb@autox.team.net

> Is there a current AOL problem, or is something else
> wrong that
> prevents my receiving the digest?

I'm not certain, but based on some recent comments by MJB on another list, I
believe there is still a current problem.  AOL has apparently decided that
Team.Net is a spam source, and blocked all email from it.

> I tried checking yesterday and it appears that I was no longer
> registered.

MJB may have removed you from the list, to avoid getting all the bounce
messages.

>  I re-registered, but have not yet received confirmation.

If you didn't get the email with the confirmation code in just a matter of
minutes, then either your request was not recognized or else AOL blocked the
confirmation message.

> Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

My suggestion is to punt AOL and get a decent ISP.

Randall