Fw: The Skirt

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Terri" <terrimcdermott@hotmail.com>, "Sandy @ work" <smorrissette@smireland.com>, "Renee & Steve" <srtomczak@comcast.net>, "Nicole" <n.nicolemorrissette@comcast.net>, "Mae@work" <mae.r.kimbrel@verizon.com>, "Kim" <kcoxall@bowdoinconstruction.com>, "Kathy & Rob" <robnej@charter.net>, "Judi" <jamulry@yahoo.com>, "John" <mulry@charter.net>, "Heather @ work" <HDuval@doc.state.ma.us>, "Debbie" <DAOSMPOHE@aol.com>, "Dave Zimmerman" <Drz860@aol.com>, "Cindy" <cindygal@prodigy.net>, "Carolyn Foster" <VZE24Z6Q@verizon.net>, "Andrea" <kiss.luv@verizon.net>, "Amanda & Jim" <awebbj@aol.com>
Subject: Fw: The Skirt
From: "Ed" <e.morrissette@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:04:25 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
-------Original Message-------

From: Dave
Date: Monday, October 27, 2003 14:18:38
To: ed/sandy morrissette

----- Original Message -----
From: Arthur
To: Tory Stover ; Wayne Dwyer ; Terri McDermott ; Scott ; Richard Hall ;
Peggy & David ; Pat Ginty ; Noreen ; Michele McCarthy ; John Riley ; John
Bocci ; Joe & Nancy Riley ; Dave Craig ; Claire ; Billy & Sue ; Bill Rodger
 Ann Craig ; Amanda & James
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 8:01 AM
Subject: The Skirt

> In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who
> was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt.
>
> As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became
> aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the
> height of the first step of the bus.
>
> Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she
> reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would
> give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again, she tried to make the
> step only to discover she still couldn't.
> So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her
> to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted
> the step, and, once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise
> her leg.
>
> With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a
> little more and again was unable to make the step.
>
> About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked
> her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the
> bus.
>
> She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled,
> "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
> The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would
> agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda
> figured we was friends.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
e_braces1.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd2.jpg]