Re: This was recently posted on FOT... Berkeley

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This was recently posted on FOT... Berkeley
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:51:04 -0600
> Didn't someone on the Triumphs list mention some association with a
Berkeley a while back, and have a few pictures? Phil
> Ethier? Was it you? Someone?

Sorry, I have no pix of Berkeley cars.  I was offered one many decades ago.
It had an entire front subframe from a Mini Cooper S.  It was missing 2nd
gear, though, and that's the gear we autocross heads need.  That and the
fact that it had a gold-painted wrought-iron roll bar bolted to the
fiberglass bodywork.  Not really inspiring confidence in the overall
preparation level and methods.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com