Re: Santa Statistics

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Santa Statistics
From: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:31:43 +0100
Jonmac,

Here's one: http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/univ_relations/releases/santa.html which
offers a scientific explanation of how it is done, but doesn't have precise
figures.

And here's one:
http://www.chron.com/cgi-bin/auth/story/content/chronicle/editorial/97/12/25/
1225will.html with some statistics, from which, if we make an assumption as to
the average offering per household, you can calculate his intake.

One year in the past, a bunch of us fooled a whole slew of our kids by
switching Santa's through the evening, so when the kids tried to guess we were
always able to say 'No - can't be him because he was in the room with Santa
ten minutes ago' :-)  I'll 'fess up - I was Sylvester the cat :-)

Pete Logan