RE: VTR Hillclimb

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: VTR Hillclimb
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:59:53 -0500
Cc: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob, it's funny that you mention dragging your car down to Tallahassee,
so here's the link of when and why to go.

http://www.templeoftriumph.org/regional.html

The is for the 2004 Southeast VTR Regionals in Tallahassee.  I urge any
of my brethren who live in the great white north to think about coming
down to Tallahassee to thaw out in April.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2