Re: Free Book - Tuning Standard Triumphs Over 1300CC by David Vizard

To: bbrewer@qnet.com
Subject: Re: Free Book - Tuning Standard Triumphs Over 1300CC by David Vizard
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:28:15 -0800 FILETIME=[FCB1E400:01C39FCB]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,

Over the years I've found several Triumph books either free on the web, or
at the local library. Lots of good info, unfortunately it's mostly dated
from when our cars were new. Rarely in life do you get a chance to operate
with the advantage of 20/20 hindsight. Now is just one of those times....

Like MJB said, BUY THIS - http://www.fot-racing.com/

It has tons of great info, and CURRENT resources. Books make up about 0.01%
of my car budget, this one is worth more than you can imagine; and, if you
ask nicely he might just inscribe it for you....

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4

>I found a free Triumph book on the net in Adobe format.<snip> There are
>probably moral issues with
>downloading a copyrighted book, but let's not go there at this time. I
>printed it up and put it in a good binding and it has been enjoyable
>reading. I particularly like the bits on head modifications.

<snip>
 >Are there any other Triumph publications available on the net for free?

 >Bill Brewer
 >Tehachapi, CA

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!