Stuck Parking Brake

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck Parking Brake
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:04:07 -0500
    Hi everybody,  I was at the body shop today, checking on my TR6 and
they mentioned how difficult it had become to roll around the shop.  I
helped them and it felt like we were pushing a dump truck.  Without
actually pulling a wheel, Im assuming the parking brake is stuck.
Anyone have a quick and easy way of fixing this, so I dont have to tear
the brakes apart at the body shop.   TIA   John Mitchell     76TR6
Shelton,  CT