Re: Seals etc for spin on conversion kit

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seals etc for spin on conversion kit
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:35:23 -0000
Hi David
Chris Witor sells a kit of parts for the spin on conversion, (he also sells
the adaptor machined to his dimensions to achieve maximum clearance from the
body rail!)
Find Chris at www.chriswitor.co.uk and click the 4 page parts list link then
look under oil control, better still look at the whole list and see what
goodies are available from Chris!
Chris is a great source of bits, and more importantly is not only a supplier
but a real enthusiast driving a Triumph Saloon, compared to other suppliers
who seem to have minimum wage earners who know nothing of the car and would
be equally at home knowing nothing about Fords or BMW's if you get my drift.

NFI etc just a more than happy customer.

Graham.