Info on TR3

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info on TR3
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:13:55 -0500
A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, has a problem.  How shall I put
this?  He is without LBC - yep, no Triumph, no Jag, not even an MG.  In his
defense he is trying to correct this, and is looking at a car on Ebay.  I
figured that someone on this list might know of the car, shoot, might even
be the owner.  So, if you've got anything good, bad or ugly to report of
this car, will you drop me a private email.  And remember, you will be doing
this poor soul a favor as he does need a Triumph.

Oh, and where might I find this car, you might be asking?  Here ya go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447668452#eb
ayphotohosting> &item=2447668452#ebayphotohosting

or simply type in item 2447668452 on Ebay.

Cheers and thanks,

R. Ashford Little II