Re: Temperatures in New England (some LBC content)

To: kthompson@whoi.edu (Kevin Thompson), 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temperatures in New England (some LBC content)
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:35:18 -0500
In a message dated 12/23/2003 12:11:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kthompson@whoi.edu writes:

>     Winter's coming to New England......
>
> 60 above zero. Floridians turn the heat on. People in New England
> plant gardens....

Fun! :-)

FWIW, it's the second day of winter here in the Albany, New York, area. It's
bright and sunny at the moment, and the temperature is over 50 degrees (F). If
the Herald hadn't been on the wrong side of a still-frozen snowpile, I'd have
considered bringing it to work today!

--Andy Mace (well, New York BORDERS New England....)