Re: sellers (Kas for the common man)

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sellers (Kas for the common man)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:12:54 -0700
Dave Massey wrote:

"Brian, I suggest that the book is for anyone who wants to improve the
performance of his TR...."

"For me the most odious part of this saga is that it had no educational
benefit for those of us who do not race TRs for a passion."

I don't have the book yet, but I figure anyone who prepared TR4's for
events like the 24 hours of Sebring back in the day has something of
value to share with those of us who race our TRs to work as daily
commuters.  That carb heat shield he used at Sebring would likely be
handy on I-25 in rush hour during construction....

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO