Re: Rocker arm needed TR 3/4 and book suggestion....

To: Tr3bob@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rocker arm needed TR 3/4 and book suggestion....
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:45:59 -0800 FILETIME=[694289D0:01C3CA3D]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
A big public thank you to Mr. Fred Thomas who sent me a very fine rocker arm
along with some nice cards and photos.

This is THE BEST online community ever, thanks also to Mark J. Bradkis for
keeping it going all these years.

I've been following the thread on Ted's suggestion for Kas's fine book. It's
always nice to see how little this topic changes from year to year as the
snow starts to fall in the northern hemisphere....

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the first plug for Kastner's book on
the list. I bought it after MJB sent out a simple message titled "buy this".
It's a great book, almost enough to make me want to go vintage racing....

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4

Expand your wine savvy  and get some great new recipes  at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com