garage visit

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: garage visit
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:40:56 -0500
On Xmas eve I had the pleasure of a tour of a car owners heaven, I will not
dwell into all the "ultra" modern electrical features of the home or the walk
out the rec room door to the swimming pool and basketball court, but built
onto the house is a "2" car garage that is easily converted to "4" cars, yes
it's that big, and as he called it the "outback" garage has 4 bays and easily
room for 8 cars parked on the floor, and the entire area around this garage is
paved asphalt with many, many car parking spaces, talk about a in heaven dream
set-up this was it, and inside was a complete frame for a T/R 3 completely
ready with everything in place and just waiting for the tub,  this is a
concours setup completed to the highest of standards, and lastly the entire
property is surrounded by very large trees and shubbery for complete privacy
and solitude, quite a set-up and fellow list member "Scott Shuring" is the
very proud owner of this piece of heaven anyone would be in envy of, thanks
for the visit Scott.  "FT"