Re: Who the hell wants turkey anyway

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who the hell wants turkey anyway
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:37:25 -0000
Well, we didn't quite make it to New Year's Day before refilling the tank!
After an appetising lunch of Roast Beef (without CJD) I went out for a long
drive in the Nanny State. Whacked a tape cassette in the original radio/tape
cassette player of CHRISTMAS CAROLS from Kings College, Cambridge and I sang
CHRISTMAS CAROLS at the top of my voice with all the windows lowered as I
passed two Mosques, one Synagogue and a Buddhist temple on CHRISTMAS DAY -
and no-one objected or told me I was being P(I)C. I wouldn't have given a
damn if they had anyway. What's more, I flatly refuse to accommodate 'her
indoors' request to retrofit a power steering system or a lighter clutch to
CG to allow a woman to drive her. That's the way she was specified to be
built.
Today (Dec 26) saw me taking out another second mortgage on replenishing the
fuel tank contents - and I plan to do the same tomorrow - whatever anyone
thinks. It's Christmas.

Jonmac

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---