Removing key marks - and dents

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing key marks - and dents
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:21:15 -0700
You may recall that I asked last week about removing key marks from my 2003
pickup.  Some teenager in a parking lot made that question moot by
overlaying the scratched fender with a nice dent.  No question about
painting now.

Thanks to Fred Thomas for suggesting Eastwood's touch-up detailer, although
I won't be pursuing this I've filed it away for future reference.

And now that I've gotten all my year's bad luck out of the way in the first
week, I look forward to the remaining happy and fortune-filled 361 days of
2004.

Cliff Hansen