Re: Another bit of humor on Ebay (LBC, but not Triumph)

To: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another bit of humor on Ebay (LBC, but not Triumph)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:35:14 -0600
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 8:41 PM

> Why list it if you are going to describe it like that!
> I'm not suggesting he should say that it is in show condition, but
really...

I disagree.  He wants to get rid of it.  Some Jensen owner buying it for
parts is going to buy it cheap, and will never be disappointed or angry
about an over-optimistic discription.

>> >From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
> >
> >   There's a '67 Jensen Interceptor on Ebay being sold by someone who
> >apparently isn't a big fan of the marque.  It's rather funny:
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451718436

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"Drifting is the synchronized swimming of auto competitions."  -Gene Bennett