RE: U/K phone number needed

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net> i05EJ4on008605
Subject: RE: U/K phone number needed
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:17:46 -0500
Hi Fred,
Check out:
http://www.rarebits4classics.co.uk

"Altenatively, we can usually deal with telephone enquiries on
+44(0)1249 815342 between 10:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are calling from outside the UK, please remember we are probably
in a different timezone to you - calls in the dead of night are unlikely
to find us in the most helpful frame of mind! "

HTH,
Jim