Re: bat rabies.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bat rabies.
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:40:36 -0500
You're right.  Rabies can be an issue with any mammal.  But put in
perspective, a University (I think Wisconsin?) expert on bats wrote once
that the risk of getting rabies from a cow is greater than from a bat.

Then again, the risk of my wife going for a weekend jaunt in my TR3A when
it's finished, is less than getting rabies from a mad banana slug.  (She
tells me she likes her comforts now.)

Is that a banana slug, or a yellow Volkswagon foaming at the mouth?

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (Off the frame and in pieces, but more parts are due at my door by
next Monday!)