Re: TR3A rocker shaft/arms assembly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A rocker shaft/arms assembly
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:07:29 -0500
I checked my notes on rocker shafts.  Randall spoke about this once, and I
think he said he sent his off to Rocker Arm Rebuilders where it cost about
$100 plus shipping (at the time).  I believe he also mentioned that after
the cost of parts, it was easier to have them do it.  But I think he also
mentioned www.shastacounty.com.

Can anybody else attest whether I could be experience estreme synapse
misfirings of the sports coil frontal lobe?

Terry Smith
TR3A (off the frame, but so am I)
> I will be rebuilding or replacing the rocker shaft and arms soon. Noticed
it
> was worn (towards the back more than the front) when I had the head
rebuilt in
> the fall. Last I called, TRF has the shaft, but only 1/2 the arms. I
forget
> which half now. Any other recommended source, other than MOSS or VB?
Sources
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/tr3-4a/tr3-4.htm, or other? Any experiances?