Re: Will a TR6 Front Radiator Protection Shield fit a TR4A?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will a TR6 Front Radiator Protection Shield fit a TR4A?
From: "Ron Smith" <RSDuck@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:11:43 -0800 FILETIME=[472D7910:01C3D4FE]
The U shaped protrusions are just tie down points for shipping and have
nothing to do with the mechanical aspects of the car.  I wouldn't go through
the trouble of replacing the shield unless you are planning to install
either the oil cooler or the sway bar.   I installed a TR6 shield on my TR4a
so that I could mount both an oil cooler and a swaybar and it was just a
bolt on conversion.

Ron Smith
(67 TR4a)