TR4, 4A, 250 Left Hand Rear Bumper Overrider for sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4, 4A, 250 Left Hand Rear Bumper Overrider for sale
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:33:30 -0800
I have two left handed overriders for sale...

I had both rechromed to show quality in California (where chroming costs
are high due to emissions standards at the plants)...

One turned out to have a damaged area that was overlooked... on the side
that faces the trunk.  Installed on the car, it really isn't something
that would draw your attention... as they're viewed from all the other
sides, 99% of the time...  It cost me $30 to chrome this piece, but when
the imperfection was discovered, they waived the chrome charge.   I'll
let this go for $12.00.

The other left handed overrider is flawless on the outside.  It also
comes with the lamp in place, with lens, and a rechromed lens
cover/surround.   The only negative on this overrider is that the welded
in nut has fallen off.  Subsequently, when you install the overrider,
you'd have to hold a nut there by hand, as you tighten....  or tack on a
new one.   Secondly, the wires on the lamp were cut and only extend a
few inches beyond the overrider.  These are the only flaws.  To rechrome
this overrider cost me $30.00 and that doesn't include the lens
cover.    I'm letting this go for $25.00... complete.