Re: Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes..... i09KF8om028967

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes..... i09KF8om028967
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:12:45 -0500
Good Luck Mate and God Save the Queen!

>>> "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BrianSmith1@templeinland.com> 01/09/04
>01:51PM >>>
> Listers,
>
> It's about time....
>
> I've decided to press my '72 spitfire back into daily service.  I have
> until April to produce reliable, serviceable transportation for myself.
> My goal is to be able to throw my suitcase in the trunk and drive to the
> Airport (about 60 miles away) and be able to return and drive back home
> without worry.  Now the car has been off the road for about 7 years (just
> about the time my daughter was born).  It was daily transport then.  But,
> as they are known to do, she has fallen into a state of disrepair in the
> ensuing years.  There will be at least one rocker replaced, new tires,
> drive shaft balanced, engine sorted out, and a fresh coat of paint.
>
> Wish me luck,
>
> Brian Smith
> Bogalusa, LA

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.