Re: Stag/2000 wheels, another query

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stag/2000 wheels, another query
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:56:49 -0000
Hi James
Some other Triumph wheels that will fit are the Steel discs from TR's at 15
inch diameter, or any wheel made to fit a TR. Currently my PI saloon is
wearing 15 inch KN Minators (minilikes!) though they look nice I would
possibly be tempted to pay a bit more in the hope they located a bit better
from the wheel nuts, see recent thread about minilite replicas!
If you would like to see them fitted I will send a Picture of the car with
them on.
I think the tyre size was 205 / 65 x 15 but can check this, the size I used
worked out within 1% of the original tyre so no worries about the speedo!

Graham.