front suspension rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: front suspension rebuild
From: jmaher0343@bresnan.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:58:48 +0000
First, I want to thank everyone for their inputs.  I got some really good
info.  Regarding the TRF's magic kit major steering and front suspension
rebuild kit, they wrote me back and this is what is included in the kit;
Upper Ball Joints
Lower Trunnions
Bushes  all (urethane)
Spring Packing Collars
Tie Rod Ends
Steering Pins
Mounting Hardware
They also recommended upper fulcrum pins (200659) and the shock absorbers.
It is $500 for the kit, but with the upcoming sale, saving 20% and shipping
only $5.00.  Seems like a good price and I need it.  Any other last minute
things I might need?
thanks,
Joe Maher
59 TR-3A running but ready for some work.