Old Triumph guy returns to fold.

To: Big Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Triumph guy returns to fold.
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:31:08 -0800
Hello all,

 After a few years without my TR6 and engaging in other pursuits I find
myself thinking more and
more about acquiring another Triumph TR6. Why I sold the first one I
can't say, perhaps a moment
of insanity manifesting itself. Anyway I now have reached the end of my
journey through the deserts
and jungles of  being without my TR as I've just purchased another via
e-bay (wish me luck here
guys). I've not actually seen it yet but will be leaving for California
this Friday to trailer it home.

 Just thought I say "hi" once again,
Jim Barbuscia (Yes the guy who's TR6 link is still on the VTR owners page)
Snoqualmie WA