IRS hub puller

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: IRS hub puller
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:46:40 -0700
If anyone is interested in purchasing one of the screw type IRS hub pullers
that was machined a few years back let me know.
I have one that has never been used, and never will be by me... I no longer
have TR6 hubs.
If I recall correctly it cost me about $155 including shipping and I would be
happy to sell it for $140 where the seller pays the shipping.
I only ship within the US and use the US postal service for shipping.

Later
Lee