Spitfire for Sale i0EKLYFG003796

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire for Sale i0EKLYFG003796
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:20:35 -0500
Message text written by "Alvin Watkins"
>Is that the ground I'm looking at? Where are you supposed to attach the
seats that he's giving you? At least the rust is limited! ;)
<

What are you worried about?  You'll only spend 10 seconds at a time in that
car.

Dave

Oh I thought that was for the Flintstone style brakes!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.