Rustfree? i0HFdaFG031238

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rustfree? i0HFdaFG031238
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:33:52 -0500
Guys, I'm in the market for a TR7 I saw this on Ebay. I have been a lister here
for several months and I previously owned a TR7 or should I say it owned me?!
;-) I know most of you here own 2s, 3s,and 4s. But I think you can help me
here. I know what to look for (I think?) and one of the things is as little
rust as possible. I'm looking here and I think I see rust and certainly not a
car that was garage kept most of its life (At least not in its running, fuel
pumping life!) Am I being too critical?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2454462777&category=6469#ebayphotohosting

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.