Re: Rustfree?

To: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rustfree?
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:02:00 -0000
TR7s' were certainly known as rot boxes at least here in UK.
Certainly by UK standards this one is pretty good.

There is some rust but it looks easily rectified. The advantage seems to be
that the car is very much in its original state and has not been bodged by
Mr. A. N. Other. (or DPO if you prefer).

I did notice that the steering lock was in pieces in one piccy so do not
expect any keys with it.

If the mileage is true, and it certainly could be, then it all depends on
price and of course how far away you live from Boston. The cost of
transportation must come into the equation.

If you buy it I do have a TR7 Haynes manual I was thinking of putting up for
sale on eBay, cheap!!

If Alvin does not want the manual please contact me off list if any member
is interested in buying it. N.B. UK edition.

Regards
Adrian

Regards
Adrian