Engine Hoist

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Hoist
From: "Michael Ferguson" <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:49:29 -0500
Saw a Pep Boys ad in this morning's paper for a 2-ton engine hoist. Folds up
for storage (hopefully, it folds up only when you WANT it to!). Made by
Torin (which I've never heard of). $120. They say if it seems too good to be
true, it probably is.and that sounds like an awfully good price. By way of
comparison, Harbor Freight has 2-ton Central Hydraulic units at about $200.
If anyone has any info or opinions on this, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks!!

Michael Ferguson

1959 TR3A TS53990L.O