Humour Only ==NO LBC==

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Humour Only ==NO LBC==
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:19:00 -0500
A guy comes into a coffee shop and places his order. He says: "I wantThree
flat tires, a pair of headlights, and a pair of running boards."The waitress,
not wanting to appear stupid, goes to the kitchen and says to the cook. "This
guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair
of running boards. What does he think, this is an auto parts store?""No" the
cook says. "Three flats tires means three pancakes, a pair of headlights is
two eggs sunny side up, and running boards is 2 slices crisp bacon.""Oh," says
the waitress. The waitress thinks about this and then she spoons up a bowl of
beans and gives it to the customer.

 The guy says, "What are the beans for?"The waitress replies, "I thought while
you were waiting for the flat tires,headlights and running boards, you might
want to gas up