tag found in Spit 1500

To: "INTERNET:WLSServ@aol.com" <WLSServ@aol.com>
Subject: tag found in Spit 1500
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:38:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net i0JLf6FH006409
Message text written by INTERNET:WLSServ@aol.com
>While looking the Spitfire 1500 yesterday, one of the interesting things I

found was
a paper tag with the following:

                    round circle with a triangle inside with "FR" inside
the
triangle
                    below reads:  product from Gallow & Maddox Bros LTD
                                          Cambro Works
                                          School Lane
                                          Exhall
                                          COVENTRY

              Date: 14-9-78 (in ink)           Batch No.: 697 (in ink)
              Part No.:                               Signature:  L (looks
like)

what part is this from?
<

This came off of one of the interior upholstered panels.  The make panels
to this day.  I've bought new panels with this tag on the back side.

Nice that it was dated.  It shows that it is the original panel.

Dave