Re: oil pump drive shaft bushing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pump drive shaft bushing
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:46:04 -0500
Exactly right.  I was looking at the Moss drawing, and it seemed the bushing
was probably inside the pump.  But having just trotted downstairs to look at
my block (to ensure the machine shop hadn't removed it), there it was.

I'll break down the pump.  Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A