Re: =====NON-LBC===snow cruising===========

To: herald1200@comcast.net, ZinkZ10C@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: =====NON-LBC===snow cruising===========
From: KPe9368405@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:16:12 EST
That's absolutely correct! (driving in snow). When I learned to drive, when
cars were all rear wheel drive Detroit 'arn, plowing the snow was not as common
as today. So, you learned to drive fish-tailing, light rear ended cars. The
best technique was to stay in the snow and avoid the ice and partially cleared
pavement. I think that's still a good method. The other thing is to "ride the
crown" meaning to stay to the left (two lane road) as much as possible.
KLP