side screens...

To: "'dave.mackay@sympatico.ca'" <dave.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Subject: side screens...
From: "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BrianSmith1@templeinland.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:00:23 -0600
Cc: "Triumph Owners Digest (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave,

I don't this these are original.  TR2 sidescreens would have a fixed window
and a zippered slot so you could open the door with the screens in place.
TR3 had a sliding front window so you could open the door.  with the TR3a,
they left the sliding window but it wasn't necessary with the external door
handles.  I think your assessment is correct, these are aftermarket side
screens.  I MAY have some non wedge mount side screens in my pile of parts.
let me know if you are interested.

Brian Smith
Inland Paperboard and Packaging
Bogalusa Mill