RE: e-bay vendor

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: e-bay vendor
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:45:19 -0500
Cc: "tr4.tony" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Fred:
With all the nice things you've done for others, you deserve that kind of luck.
What goes around, comes around.
Bob

We quite often here about many bad experiences on e-bay , I would like to
share a moment on a fine experience, yesterday I received a package I had won
on e-bay from vendor Anthony (T/R Tony) Shearch of Fleet, Hampshire, when I
opened my package the part was broken into little small pieces from rough
handling, I sent 1 e-mail to Tony and he only asked me to describe the
contents, I mailed him pictures, 5 minutes later I receive a notice from
"PayPal" that my entire purchase price had been credited back to my account,
no hassle, no arguing, no nothing, just a fine 100% honest and upfront seller,
my advice to you listers, you can buy with 100% confidence from T/R 4 Tony, I
wish we had more honest sellers such as Tony, thanks Tony. "FT"