RE: [triumph_herald] Fw: Canley Classics Online Newsletter - January 200

To: <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [triumph_herald] Fw: Canley Classics Online Newsletter - January 2004
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:22:40 -0800
> Am I the only one left using Triumphs as my only form of
> transport 365 days
> a year, or are there more die-hards out there, also refusing to
> conform and
> drive something that's so anonymous you lose it in the
> supermarket car park
> every week...

I'm close ... drive my Triumphs at least 300 days out of the year.  The Stag
is down at the moment tho, so we have to take the (ugh!) Dodge Caravan when
my 1 month old granddaughter rides with us.  It also gets pressed into
service to haul heavy or bulky items.  But I'm looking for a less anonymous
replacement for it, preferably an early 70s American station/estate wagon.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (back on the road, woo hoo!)
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wanna be (waiting for J-type transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly