NOS TR6 trim rings

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS TR6 trim rings
From: "LGMiceli" <LGMiceli@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:05:57 -0500
I hate to post eBay listings to the list, but these are so rare that I had to
post them on the list.

I have listed on eBay a set of NOS TR6 trim rings. These are not mine, but
belong to George Proctor, who has two superbly restored TR6s.
He went with wire wheels rather than steel rims, therefore doesn't need the
trim rings. He's owned this set for about 10 years.

I have no financial interest, but I did list them for him.

Hope this doesn't start a barrage of eBay listings or people ticked off at me
for posting, but they really are rare.

Larry Miceli http://home.comcast.net/~lgmiceli/
Gold Coast British Sports Car Club  www.goldcoastbritcar.org
74 Triumph TR6