Re: Tools

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
From: cole.jw@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:02:15 +0000
 I think my Lincoln wire feeder welder has to be in there somewhere. Great for
installing floor pans and rocker boxes, as well as, say, doing rear
differential mounting modifications, not that those ever need done.

 I also have a set of Vise Grips that have a notch in them for holding a nut on
three sides without damaging it. Fantastic for exhaust flages and suspension
parts, where you can't be two places at once.

 By the way, I am in complete agreement on the Gear Wrenches... They are sweet!

Jerry Cole
Lakewood, WA.
1972 TR6