TR2/3 Rocker Arm and >^!#!#!^< WINTER!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2/3 Rocker Arm and >^!#!#!^< WINTER!
From: RobBlubaugh@netscape.net (Robert Blubaugh)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:32:01 -0500
Hello List!

Just had my first go with a "heli-coil" and the problem of a broken rocker arm
stud bolt is now behind me.  Had help from a local fellow who knew some tips
and tricks on heli-coil installation.  With his help the job was done in 20
minutes and the end result was better than what I might have achieved on my own.

Now my TR2 is all back together, but again I cannot get it to fire a lick and
everything seems right.  The wind is howling, the snow is flying and drifting
and the garage is too cold to try further tinkering with the Triumph.  It will
have to wait until the days are longer and a little warmer.  I AM FED UP WITH
INDIANA AND MID-WEST WINTERS!!  Can someone tell me what the conditions are
like in New Zealand??  Are they allowing any immigration??  They also
appreciate LBCs, don't they??  (I am not kidding.  I would like to know more
about the land to the east of "down under".  What I have seen so far is quite
appealing.)

At least I received the snail mail flyer for the 13th Edition of the CBCF
(Champaign (Illinois) Brittish Car Festival).  That is always a fun filled
outing and I have missed the last two events due to children with conflicting
graduation dates.  It is something to focus on to try to get through the winter
blues.  I can't wait to get my Triumph running again!

Rob Blubaugh,
snow bound in Rensselaer, Indiana, USA

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.