Re: Need some help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need some help
From: <innisjohn@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:42:18 -0000
You are correct, the GT6 was a hard top deritive of the Spitfire.  In a sense,
there is no GT6 convertable, as the Spitfire is a 4Cyl.
However
there have been many Spit/6 conversions done to fit a GT6 motor into a
Spitfire.  While it is not exactly a bolt on, the similarities between
the cars makes it a very doable conversion.

A great resource for these cars can be found at:

http://www.triumphspitfire.com/

John