TR6 Fact Hard top FS, also Vending at Chicago Britsh Swap Meet in Feb.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Fact Hard top FS, also Vending at Chicago Britsh Swap Meet in Feb.
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:14:39 -0600
Hello Guys!

I have a Factory steel TR6 hardtop for sale , it is red in good
condition and the headliner is in good shape except for a little water
staining. I am asking $600.00 for it and can deliver it to the
Chicagoland MG club(not just MG parts) swap meet on FEB 29th at the
Dupage County Fairgrounds in Wheaton , IL.  I will be vending many NOS,
NEW and used Triumph parts also , (mainly TR6)  but will have MGB parts
also, will have fenders, trunk lids, doors, glass, taillights, top
frames etc for TR6. The show is one of the best for British car parts I
think, at least for it being in the winter time. Its open from 8 am to 3
pm but I wouldn't get there any later than opening since the deals go
QUICK. I hope some of you in the Midwest will attend and join us in the
swap meet and autojumble, its worth the drive! Thanks

Paul Seedoff