RE: Need TR3A Dimension-

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need TR3A Dimension-
From: JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:54:02 -0500
<Replacing the battery box, the tabs welded to the battery box at the
interior
<were eliminated.

<This connects the two dash supports & heater assembly from the dash to the
<back of the battery box.

<I need the vertical dimension from the bottom of the battery box to the tab

<location.

I just replace my battery box, I did have the old original box and could
have measured them but decided to just connect the dash support to the tab
bracket and put slight pressure upwards and weld it.  I figured there may be
a difference in how deep the new box is or some subtle difference in the
dimensions and this way I know it supports the heater core.

BTW,  I only have one of the 8 inch shallow "u" shaped brackets from the
dash the battery box tabs...does anyone have an extra bracket they can
spare?  thanks folks

Jack  59 TR3A T557347L