Re: TR4 upper control arms

To: ABosonetto@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 upper control arms
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:24:20 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Al
  In case you haven't already found the answer:
  If you look closely, you'll see that one of the arms has an "L" stamped on
one surface and an "R" stamped on the other.  The same part is used on both
sides of the car.  The "L" faces up when it's mounted on the left side of the
car, and the "R" faces up when it's mounted on the right side.
- Nick
nwolf@u.washington.edu